Ask Andi

Psychic and Metaphysical Advice for Everyday Life!

Welcome to my blog! Where sometimes the unexplainable, may become explained!

Ask Andi Witchy Wednesday


Phew! A week has gone by pretty fast! I have been working on some more blog posts though so they can be expected shortly! But, as I've said.. Wednesday's are going to be devoted to answering questions. I'm going to try to stick to that! This week's is a good one!! :)

Hi Andi!
I've been working on my psychic abilities for the last 2 years. Things have been GREAT and I've learned so much about myself, my family, friends, and just life. But now things have done a 180 and I feel like I'm getting absolutely NOTHING from them! Like POOF they're all just gone!! My angels and guides are quiet. I can't seem to read my tarot anymore. My crystals just feel blah. WHAT IS GOING ON?! My life feels like it's a total mess now and nothing makes sense! Please help!!

Blessed Be!
Kelley


Hey there Kelley! You've fallen into a "trap"!! LOL! Your abilities haven't gone anywhere. But the Universe may be telling you that you need to trust in yourself more and NOT THE TOOLS! This can happen with me too if I try to read my Tarot on something I really already know the answer to.. and all the while my guides say "DUH, you already KNOW the answer!!". Take a step back and re-assess things. ARE they really gone or are you trying to get an answer that you WANT rather than what you know to be true? Are you trying to get an answer because you just want an instant answer without having to do the work you know is involved?

You're saying your life isn't making sense, but I'm guessing that isn't just with your abilities at this time. It would be nice if we all got a manual with step 1, 2, 3 of our life's direction, but then it really wouldn't be much of an experience!! Take some time away from the tools and start from scratch when you first started learning to TRUST YOUR INTUITION! Everything else will start falling into place again when you STOP DOUBTING YOURSELF! :)

This is true for everyone.. even those who think they have no psychic abilities. Because really, we're all born with these qualities within us. I wake up with a mantra every day... I will be the best intuitive psychic that I can be and will help as many people as I can throughout my day!!

Many Blessings!!!! (and keep sending those questions!)

0 comments: