Ask Andi

Psychic and Metaphysical Advice for Everyday Life!

Welcome to my blog! Where sometimes the unexplainable, may become explained!

Andi's Tarot/Lenormand Daily Draw


Tarot & Lenormand Daily Draw
For a while now I've been having awesome reads with the Lenormand! I'm not sure I really expected something differently! LOL! And since I just love them so much, I've incorporated them into my daily draw for myself!

I start every day with this spread. I actually try to journal theses every day too (when I don't stack 6 books on top of my journal!) so I can go back and compare and see where trends hit with what's happening astrologically. For me, EVERYTHING is connected! And I've got this smidgen of mad scientist in me that feels the need of proof... Actually it might not be as much proof as needing to make sure I'm still "on par" with myself! It's nice to be able to go back and see where I could have looked at something in a different way if needed be. Sometimes you have to look to the past to have a better recognition of what's coming in the future. So here's how it's done!

First you'll need a Tarot deck and a Lenormand deck, obviously. I like using Legacy of the Divine Tarot with the Gilded Reverie Lenormand. Honestly, once the cards got into the groove of things they have resulted in some of the prettiest reads since the coloring almost always matches in a harmonious blend!

So, take your Tarot deck and shuffle away thinking about your day.. what you want to accomplish, what might be a distraction, etc. When you're ready, cut the deck. Take the top card of each stack; 1st stack card to the left, 2nd stack card to the right. The card to your left will be your focus of the day, the card to the right will be your challenge. Take your Lenormand deck; shuffle and then fan the cards face down. Draw your first card and place it under the first Tarot card and then pick your 2nd card and place it next to the other Lenormand card and under the 2nd Tarot card. The Lenormand cards are more or less WHAT IS, or what it will end up being like for the day.. or for whatever reason when I started doing this spread, my guides had called them "presents".

Now as far as how to read them.. Just start with the pairs. First the Tarot and then the Lenormand. So for a really super quick rundown of this day's draw, it looks like I'll be focused on bringing to light what I need to go after more substantially, but my challenge will be not to lose sight of what's most important. Lenormand says: the knowledge may be difficult to be applied! Then I will read them vertically.. The knowledge is there, stick with what you know. Then reading them diagonally, and finally I will read them in groupings of 3 with the top or bottom cards with one of the right or left cards as the center; so this could be 8 of Wands, Book or Mountain, 5 of Swords; or Book, 8oW/5oS, Mountain. Again I get the same stand with what you know, work towards what you want. I could go a little more into the 5 of Swords thoughts that I have as well, but I wanted to keep the interpretation light!

So ok, this makes sense for me because after Friday's Leo Full Moon, I kinda thought "gee, I should maybe shake things up a little!?". But now that the weekend has come to a close, I'm seeing that that's not really the case... and I KNOW where I really need to be putting my focus! And that's how I've been doing my daily draws for the last couple months! It's been serving up great info, so I definitely wanted to pass it along!

If you don't have a Lenormand deck yet, you can still do the daily draw with just the Tarot and use just the 2 cards for your focus and challenge of the day! I hope you give this spread a try and let me know how your results turn out!

Enjoy your week!

Andi

0 comments: