Ask Andi

Psychic and Metaphysical Advice for Everyday Life!

Welcome to my blog! Where sometimes the unexplainable, may become explained!

Ask Andi Witchy Wednesday


I LOVE helping in any and all metaphysical and spirituality questions you have! You can send me your questions through email or Facebook any time! :) Here's this week's question...

Blessings Andi!

I have been working with my guides lately and have been looking more into my animal guides. I feel kinda weird though about mine.. Since I was little, I have always had a pet rat! And I found out a few years ago I was born in the year of the rat!! I do love them so much and I understand my affinity to them. I just am not entirely sure what it is I'm supposed to learn? Do you have any ideas for me to try? Thanks for your suggestions!

Macy


Rats are pretty cute Macy, though I know what you're saying about people's misconceptions about them! I like all sorts of little critters too! And actually, one of my totem animals is the mouse! But there is a difference, so let's focus on rats.

In Chinese and Japanese Astrology, rats are the first animal in the zodiac. Rats have attributes such as charming, humorous, honest, and meticulous. The Chinese say those born in these years make wise advisors, yet they can never make decisions for themselves and change directions in life constantly. Sometimes, Rats struggle for power and money, leading some to gamble and others to be manipulative or deceitful. Another problem is that they can worry needlessly, especially about their health, which creates stress and may manifest actual health problems. Rats need their space and independence, but also crave love and companionship.

Meditation focusing on these conditions may help you find more of the knowledge you have inside yourself! :) This can simply be achieved that while in a meditative state, consider the qualities of a rat, pull those emotions into your self and in the ways it is manifesting in your life. Are you being indecisive? Are you worrying about things that you KNOW you can't control or change at this moment? Are you letting that money burn a hole in your pocket any time it's there? While the rat may be one of your totem animals, you didn't happen to mention which position the rat was in for you. So we will need to discuss this a little more off the blog!

This question actually came about while I was mid draft through 2 articles that I'm working on.. totem animals and animal magick! It just seems to happen that way sometimes! So I will address Macy a little more off site, and please everyone check back very shortly when I will have the post of totem animals finished up and posted!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!
Andi

(p.s. Keep sending those questions!!)

0 comments: