Ask Andi

Psychic and Metaphysical Advice for Everyday Life!

Welcome to my blog! Where sometimes the unexplainable, may become explained!

June 26th 2010 Full Moon Eclipse - Make it Count!


We're blessed with a Partial Lunar Eclipse on June 26th, 2010 at around 7:38am EST. This eclipse will be at 4-4½ degrees in Capricorn/Cancer with the moon conjunct Pluto. We can expect structural changes and truths to be revealed. This may also be due to the strength of the cardinal grand cross that is not fully finished yet. With this eclipse, those with prevalent cardinal influences in their chart, the signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn; in the early signs will experience these energies more strongly.

Women may be more strongly effected as well as we feel the moon's emotional pull to the sun's active response energy. Feelings may be difficult to understand properly. Though a feeling of achieving emotional stability will be heavily pursued as well!

The Full Moon is always a time of personal fulfillment and soon brings us through the cycle of exploring new thoughtfulness. With a Capricorn moon, we dig our heels into our goals to make the reality we want to achieve possible!!

During this time you may want to work on some personal goals! I am also available for performing spellwork at this time. If you would like a spell performed, you can contact me at my email or at facebook. Alternately, you may want to have an astrological chart done at this time too to see what sort of influences may be coming up for you in the next couple of months! Take a look at my services page!

At this time of the eclipse you may want to do a simple candle spell. Here is what you will need.

  • 1 white candle, 1 black candle
  • Piece of paper
  • Green marker for financial matters
  • Pink marker for love matters
  • Blue marker for health/healing matters
  • Black marker for emotional matters
  • Orange marker for creativity/mind matters
  • Purple marker for spirituality/psychic matters
  • 1 sage stick (optional)

Light your black candle, and gaze at it for a moment or two. Then close your eyes and take a few deep breaths and think about all the things that are dragging you down, making you generally unhappy.. you know all the BLAH stuff! Take all of it and just put it in a big, ugly, black trash bag. Make sure it's ALL in there.. you don't want to leave anything behind!! Tie it up good and tight! You might even notice that it's trying to open back up, but don't let it. You don't need to let any of that stuff interfere anymore. Once you're sure you've put all your garbage in it's place. Take in one HUGE deep breath, hold it for 5 counts and then let it all out at once in a BIG "HAAAAAAA" sound. Now snuff out the candle and sit in the quiet stillness for a moment.

Light your white candle, and gaze at it for a moment or two again. If you have a sage stick, light it now and let the smoke swirl around you, cleansing your energy. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and think about all the things you are achieving in your life! See how easily what you are working towards comes to you without any struggle or strife! It is just so simple how you thought at first where things were troubling are now working out exactly how you had planned! Keep these pleasant thoughts going until you have worked your energy to an ecstatic feeling of happiness. Now you will want to write down your affirmations!

Here is one for love: I am creating the relationship I am meant to have! The more I appreciate the attention I receive from others, the more I will open myself up to the feelings of love!

Here is one for career: I am living the path I have made for myself! I will continue to work towards creating the contacts I want to create the prosperity I desire!

And one for health: I am treating my body as a living being. I will give it the care and nurturing that it needs to further make healthier choices in my life!

For emotional stability: I am allowing my emotions to become balanced. I will give options to myself for feeling situations in another way. I will remain calm in times of stress and be joyous of the times of relaxation!

For creativity: I am bursting with creative expression! I can't contain the emotions of electrifying energy that is flowing from every (... insert word for a writer, paint stroke for painters, seam and hem for seamstress, etc..)! My creations are a direct expression of my love for life!

Take a few moments after you are done writing your affirmations and really AFFIRM them! Say them aloud a few times until the sound of your voice is reverberating within. You will know when you truly are feeling the magick being made! Once you are done, extinguish your white candle. Take the black one and bury it or put it in a trashcan outside. Do NOT leave it in your house! The white one you can light at any time during the next few weeks to further "up" your manifesting.

I wish you a happy Full Moon Eclipse!!!
Many Blessings!!!

0 comments: