Ask Andi

Psychic and Metaphysical Advice for Everyday Life!

Welcome to my blog! Where sometimes the unexplainable, may become explained!

Minding Your Thoughts - Change Your Life


“We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.” ~Buddha

“The ancestor of every action is a thought.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.” ~Mahatma Gandhi

So we're venturing into some Law of Attraction here! You can't get upset by the thoughts you find yourself having.. there's about a half dozen situations you're probably trying to sort out! That's enough to have anyone feeling overwhelmed! By realizing that you already have the answers to what's going on might just have you saying.. ummm, no, no I don't. And YES, YES YOU DO!! Because what's happening right now is directly related to a thought, and then an action, and then a reaction!

Here's an easy way to think about it. Life is going generally well, you get yourself a credit card with the thought of "I will only use it to build my credit". So you use it and pay on it regularly and have almost paid it off when a temptation comes about.. so you hmmm and haaa about it trying to rationalize the purchase. On one hand you could say to yourself "oh it's a GREAT buy and it's not that much to where I'd have a problem buying it!" OR "I know if I buy this and allow myself the pleasure of owning it I'll regret it because SOMETHING will end up being an EXTRA expense"... and guess what happens. More often than not, it's the second thought that comes up! And guess what happens! And on and on.. because once the process hits, it's tough to stop the mental pattern of "I'M NEVER GETTING OUT OF HERE!".

It IS easy to turn it around. There is no waiting period. And it works INSTANTLY! So, once that credit card bill comes in the mail.. instead of saying "great another $30 that I could've used for gas" needs to become "oh I knew this bill was due so it's a good thing I have that covered!". It's not like the bill snuck up on you from out of nowhere! And when there is something that does seem to sneek up.. well, you might have to think about that for a minute.. was the break light indicator on for a reason? Hmmm... There may be "coincidences", but honestly, nothing is truly ever what it seems at times! The synchronicity of life carries on through everything! Thought, word, action, and reaction! :)

Many Blessings!!!



0 comments: