Ask Andi

Psychic and Metaphysical Advice for Everyday Life!

Welcome to my blog! Where sometimes the unexplainable, may become explained!

Summer Chillout Specials!!!


Well, we've just about made it 1/2 way through the year so you can expect me to be offering some totally awesome 1/2 OFF SPECIALS!!!!!! That was supposed to be like Oprah's voice when she get's really excited! :) Can you tell that girl in the pic looks WAY stoked to be freezin her butt off! But I know a lot of people are already saying they want to be done with summer.. even though it really just kinda got here! Much in the same way that when winter hits we can't wait for summer! Of course, I gotta jazz it up some! So here we go...

June 27th - July 4th & July 18th - July 25th: Email special.. $25!!!

July 1st - 31st: ALL IM/PHONE READINGS 1/2 OFF!!! You heard me right.. PHONE READINGS.. Life has been generous enough to let me get back into doing more phone readings, so I expect to start booking up rather quickly again. I'd just like to give those the opportunity to try out my services at a discounted rate and what better time than mid year when everyone would like to try and figure out just what the next 6 months until the close out of the year and start of a next will end up bringing us!

Now.. I know I also offer Reiki and Astrology reports. While these will not be 1/2 off as the readings are, I will be offering $10 off these services as well! :)

Which then brings me to the monthly "VIP" retainer specials!!
  1. Unlimited* Chat: $400 (ONLY IM!)
  2. Unlimited* Chat, unlimited email, 24/7 online access: $600
  3. Unlimited* Chat, unlimited email, 24/7 online access, weekly 1 hour phone call: $1000
If you would like to purchase ANY reading or service, you can simply click the "donate" button on the bottom bar or email payment to psychicandi@mail.com through Paypal. Payment arrangements are most definitely possible for the retainer pricing and package is upgradeable at any time. If you are looking for a reading, now will be the PRIMO time to get one as once the fall season hits, I plan to be devoting a lot more time to my classes!! So expect to see more more news about those coming up really soon!!!

As always, if you have ANY question, you can always feel free to send me a message off to the right through Digsby.. or my email or facebook!

Many Blessings!!!

0 comments: